• Vintage: Château de Grangeneuve rouge 2015
• Designation of origin: Sainte Foy Bordeaux
• Terroir: Clay-limestone
• Grape variety: 65% Merlot - 35% Cabernet Franc
• Vinification/maturation: Vinification and maturation in stainless steel vats for 4 to 5 months
• Age of the vines: young vines
• Yield: 45 to 50 hectoliters per hectare
• Aging potential: 7 to 10 years
TASTING NOTES :
Its robe is purple red with shiny highlights.
Its bouquet of red fruits is explosive from the first
moments, then after a few minutes it gives way to spices.
In the mouth, it is the synonym of a pleasure wine with a
juicy, crunchy attack.
Its light tannic structure and its fruity character make it a
wine of sharing and celebration par excellence.
Grangeneuve rouge is the Château Hostens-Picant’s second red wine. It is produced by our teams from the Chateau’s grapes. This wine benefits from the Chateau’s designation of origin and bottling expertise. It’s a wine which is both fruity and easy to drink.
• Serving temperature: 16-18 degrees Celsius
• Food pairings: Charcuterie, grilled meat, braised lamb, cheeses, vegetarian dishes.